Friday, October 22, 2010

Friendly Friday: Padisha Boom-Boom Katie

Bellow hers!

I am Padisha Boom-Boom Katie of Yarnia, Keeper of the Sacred Yarn Ball and Friend to Cats.  Most of the time I look like this:



But I rather like my job duties, really.  I am subordinate to Tsarina Dinosauress Amy, which I won't get in to right now, but let's just say I haven't had a day off in a while.  But who can blame her with those short little arms.  I have to run a lot of errands for her.  And knitting cowls for her long neck to stay warm, which takes a shocking amount of time.  But she's worth it.

I decided to join the Corset Mafia when I realized there wasn't any reason to fight her Supremeness, and let's face it, I like being in the control of others.  "Knit with this yarn, pet this cat, scratch my back."  You understand.  Some of us were made for servitude and I am here AT YOUR SERVICE!

Hmyah!

3 comments:

  1. Hail.

    Officially - best photo of you, cinnamon and yarn ever. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say he was not a happy camper for this photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete